Virtual Office Hours in the Division of Integrative Organismal Systems
Join us on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 1pm-2pm Eastern for our monthly Virtual Office Hours. Each month we’ll alert you to different Dear Colleague Letters and solicitations that you might want to be aware of and we’ll delve into different topics of interest (see list of upcoming Office Hour topics below) – after that we will have plenty of time for questions and answers about the topic of the month or any questions you have about our Division or NSF.
Upcoming Virtual Office Hour Dates and Topics:
- July 21st – Proposal preparation pitfalls, tips, suggestions
- August 18th – Introduction to the new TIP directorate
- September 15th – BIO Postdoctoral Fellowships
- October 20th – topic to be determined
- November 17th – Mid-Career Advancement (Updated solicitation! NSF 22-603)
- December 15th – Open Q&A – bring your questions and let’s have a discussion!
Please navigate through this link to register for our Virtual Office Hours!
If you would like to also receive emails alerting you to the upcoming Virtual Office Hours (with topics and links) or if you have topic suggestions for future Virtual Office Hours please email: IOS_VOH@nsf.gov.
Previous Virtual Office Hour Recaps:
You may click on the “Virtual Office Hour” category to see all posts like this or jump directly to a specific recent one below.
- May 19, 2022: CAREER program
- April 21, 2022: BIO-LEAPS
- March 17, 2022: Research Experiences for Teachers Sites in Biological Sciences (BIORETS)
- February 17, 2022: Meet the Directorate for Biological Sciences (BIO)!
- January 20, 2022: Organismal Response to Climate Change
- December 16, 2021: Mid-Career Advancement
- November 18, 2021 – Part II: Research and Mentoring for Postbaccalaureates in Biological Sciences (RaMP)
- November 18, 2021 – Part I: Building Research Capacity of New Faculty in BIO (BRC-BIO)