Virtual Office Hours in the Division of Integrative Organismal Systems
Join us on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 1pm-2pm Eastern for our monthly Virtual Office Hours. Each month we’ll alert you to different Dear Colleague Letters and solicitations that you might want to be aware of and we’ll delve into different topics of interest (see list of upcoming Office Hour topics below) – after that we will have plenty of time for questions and answers about the topic of the month or any questions you have about our Division or NSF.
Upcoming Virtual Office Hour Dates and Topics:
- December 15th – Open Q&A – bring your questions and let’s have a discussion! Program officers from all the IOS programs will be on Zoom and in breakout rooms ready to talk about their programs and answer your questions. Come meet some folks and learn about IOS in this more interactive Virtual Office Hour!
Please register here for our December Virtual Office Hours!
If you would like to also receive emails alerting you to the upcoming Virtual Office Hours (with topics and links) or if you have topic suggestions for future Virtual Office Hours please email: IOS_VOH@nsf.gov.
Previous Virtual Office Hour Recaps:
You may click on the “Virtual Office Hour” category to see all posts like this or jump directly to a specific recent one below.
- October 20, 2022: Integrative Research in Biology (IntBIO)
- September 15, 2022: BIO’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology (PRFB)
- August 18, 2022: Synthetic Communities solicitation and new TIP Directorate
- July 21, 2022: Grant preparation tips and pitfalls
- June 16, 2022: Collaborative Research Opportunities within NSF
- May 19, 2022: CAREER program
- April 21, 2022: BIO-LEAPS
- March 17, 2022: Research Experiences for Teachers Sites in Biological Sciences (BIORETS)
- February 17, 2022: Meet the Directorate for Biological Sciences (BIO)!
- January 20, 2022: Organismal Response to Climate Change
- December 16, 2021: Mid-Career Advancement
- November 18, 2021 – Part II: Research and Mentoring for Postbaccalaureates in Biological Sciences (RaMP)
- November 18, 2021 – Part I: Building Research Capacity of New Faculty in BIO (BRC-BIO)