PAG Annual Meeting 2020
January 11-15, 2020
San Diego, CA
The National Science Foundation (NSF) will have a joint booth (#422) with the Department of Energy (DOE) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) at the PAG meeting in San Diego, CA. Stop by the DOE-NSF-USDA booth to schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with a NSF Program Director (PD), or to discuss funding opportunities, or ask other NSF-related questions.
NSF Program Directors will also be participating at several sessions during the meetings, so you will have additional opportunities throughout the meeting to ask them about NSF.
- Sat. 11-Jan 8:00 AM Functional Genomics of Complex Traits in Diverse Organisms: The Next Leading EDGE (Enabling Discovery through GEnomic Tools)
- Sat. 11-Jan 12:30 PM Informal Brown Bag for NSF, USDA, and DOE-funded Postdocs
- Sat. 11-Jan 6:20 PM What Early Career Scientists Need to Know: Developing and Executing Successful Broader Impact Programs for Current and Future Grants
- Sun. 12-Jan 1:30 PM The National Plant Genome Initiative: Catalyzing Transdisciplinary Frontiers in Genomics for Breakthroughs, Innovation, and Community Development
- Tues. 14-Jan 10:30 AM Joint BBSRC/NSF/ERA-CAPS International Collaborations Workshop
PDs attending PAG:
From Integrative Organismal Systems (IOS): Kelly Dawe, Diane Jofuku Okamuro, Mamta Rawat, Gerald Schoenknecht, Anne Sylvester, E. Floh Thiels
From Division of Biological Infrastructure (DBI): Steve Ellis
Other NSF staff attending:
Donal Manahan, Division Director, BIO/IOS
Maya S. Anderson, Program Specialist, BIO/IOS