Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to all in the IOS-supported research communities! And just in case you need a “break” from all the festivities, here are links to recently released solicitations that describe new funding opportunities you might be interested in:
- Biology Integration Institutes (BII) NSF 20-508
- Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics NSF 20-512
- Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Theory and Mechanisms NSF 20-513
- Inclusion Across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (INCLUDES) NSF 18-529
- Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations (AccelNet) NSF 19-501
And don’t forget ongoing funding opportunities with no deadlines for submissions:
- Division of Integrative Organismal Systems Core Programs NSF 18-586. Don’t forget to read the solicitation for details about the Rules of Life (RoL) track in BIO!
- Plant Genome Research Program NSF 18-579
- Plant Biotic Interactions NSF 18-590
After the holiday, please join us for our monthly information session to learn about ongoing and new opportunities at NSF! Refer to the blog and be on the lookout for emails with registration information for our December Virtual Office Hour that is scheduled for December 19, 2019.