The Next Generation Networks for Neuroscience (NeuroNex) Program is having an informational webinar this Friday, April 5, 2019 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. The goal of this solicitation (NSF 19-563) is to support collaborative networks comprised of international teams of disciplinarily diverse experimentalists, theorists, and research resource developers working on a common foundational question in neuroscience.
Interested parties can join the webinar using the instructions shown below:
Instructions for Participants:
Event: NeuroNex Webinar
Date/Time: Friday, 4/5/19 from 11:00am – 12:00pm Eastern Time
- Event Number: 902 825 912
- Event Password: NeuroNex19!
- For audio: USA/Canada dial 1-877-951-7311 (toll-free) or 1-203-607-0666 (toll) and enter passcode: 7211273.
- Captions: View real-time captions at: www.fedrcc.us/ by clicking “Join Now” and entering event ID # 3993942.
- Questions: Submit questions for response via WebEx Q&A during the live webinar.
|Participant passcode: 7211273|